Nothing much happens; bedtime stories for grown-ups
In which nothing much happens, you feel good and then you fall asleep. Ours is a podcast for comforting frazzled minds and sending them to dreamland with sweet cozy details.
- NMH currently has 40,000 downloads per episode within 30 days of release.
- NMH is on Apple Podcast's health chart in 34 counties and is on the overall top 200 chart in Canada.
- NMH was featured for ten days on the front page of Apple Podcasts New and Noteworthy section.
- NMH has a five star rating on Apple Podcasts with 50 five star reviews.
- Read an interview with Kathryn about NMH.
- Listen to an interview with Kathryn on empower radio.
Kathryn Nicolai is the creator of Nothing Much Happens. She writes and reads the stories that peacefully put hundreds of thousands of people to sleep each night. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org